Thursday, April 25, 2013

PREPARE TO BE SHOCKED AT TRUTH EXPOSED!

PREPARE TO BE SHOCKED!

Yes, thats right! PREPARE YOURSELF TO BE SHOCKED! I was not prepared myself to be shocked when the undeniable truth was placed right in front of my eyes. After the initial shock I felt stunned; almost numb by my own ignorance to the truth.

The purpose of this blog is to alert and warn everyone, especially Christians to the EPIDEMIC of Satanic and Paganism of the world around us. Many of you may be thinking "what are you talking about??". Like I said before, prepare to be SHOCKED. The influence of Satan and his evil agenda is absolutely everywhere. At first, it all appears so harmless but once your eyes are opened to it then you see that we all are literally swimming in a sea of signs that Satan and his evil agenda is everywhere; even in places we would never, ever think of.

I will post and show examples of Satan and/or signs of him such as long-known  symbols of him such as the number 666, the pentagram, the all-seeing eye and more. Most of these symbols are placed to subliminally insert Satan and his symbols into everyday life and ordinary things.

Again, prepare to be SHOCKED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment